Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Lesbians Attack Immigrant Christian Fla. Business

Lana Rusev, who came to America from Ukraine, owns a wedding planning business that is now being persecuted in social media because she revealed her Christian beliefs in a letter to lesbians who asked her to plan their "wedding."
". . . due to my strong personal belief I do not feel comfortable planning a wedding for lesbian couples. . . . but there are other wedding planners who are ok with doing this."
-- Lana Rusev, Simply Elegant Wedding Planning of Jacksonville, Florida
For background, click headlines below to read previous articles:

Homosexualists Declare War on Internet Browser

Gays, Media Attack Christian Colleges with Values

Michigan Homosexualist Attacks Christian on Mom's Day

North Carolina Christians Lose Jobs for Refusing Same-sex 'Wedding'

Atlanta Fires Fire Chief for 'Anti-gay' Bible Study

Pastors Face Fines, Jail for Refusing 'Gay Wedding'

Also read Pastors Lead Local Battles Against 'Gay Rights'

What's next? Teen Girl to Marry Father in New Jersey—Adult Incest is Legal



-- From "Wedding planner refuses to help lesbian couple" by Keitha Nelson, WTLV-TV12 First Coast News (Jacksonville, FL) 1/15/15

When [lesbian] Melissa McCord posted [Rusev's reply] on social media dozens of comments were posted to the business' Facebook page. People were outraged that McCord was refused service due to her sexuality.

Rusev, a native of Ukraine says she feels bullied by the comments left on the company's Facebook page.

"This takes me back to about 26 years ago when my family and I fled from a country that persecuted people for their belief."

"I believe people should be able to choose how they live their life," said Rusev. "But for me because of my personal belief I believe marriage should be between a man and a woman."

"If I hurt anyone I apologize, but that is my personal belief," said Rusev. "We all are entitled to our beliefs."

To read the entire article above, CLICK HERE.

From "Wedding Planner Groomed for Marriage Fight" posted at Family Research Council 1/20/15

For more than two decades, Lana has been adjusting to her life in the U.S. -- but she never dreamed that adjustment would include an assault to the very freedoms she came here seeking. . . .

In a polite letter to Melissa McCord and her partner, Rusev explained that not only was there a conflict with the dates -- but with her conscience. “After checking our booked events I have discovered that we are booked on the 30th and 31st and unfortunately are not able to take additional events for the weekend. Also, due to my strong personal belief, I do not feel comfortable planning a wedding for lesbian couples. I hope you understand and do not take this personally. I am really sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.”

That enraged the couple, who took familiar revenge: launching a full-scale social media assault against the company. Within hours, Lana was inundated with threats and negative business reviews. But it’ll take a lot more than harassment to scare off Rusev. “I understand that they may be hurt, but there are other wedding planners who are okay with doing this,” she told the local newspaper. “Take your business elsewhere.”

To read the entire article above, CLICK HERE.

Also read Gay Agenda will be Complete when Christians are Muzzled, Say Homosexualists as well as Senator Ted Cruz Says the Gay Agenda Ends Christian Liberty

And read Homosexualists' Terrorist Attack on Christians - Perp arrested for attempted murder